This crowd-pleaser suggests a cruise in a caddy with your fist on the wheel at twelve o’clock. While noontime is great, it’s “five o’clock somewhere” in the Florida sunshine. The boat features a great turn radius, hosts 6-8 people well, and makes the fishing fine. Meander around the river and have some lunch, or cruise to the islands to look for seashells. No fuzzy dice required.
Renting a boat on Pirate Monkey Boat Rentals is simple and hassle-free. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you navigate through the process:
- Choose the type of boat: We offer pontoon and deck boats. Think about your needs, preferences, and the activities you plan to do on the water to select the perfect vessel for your adventure. Call us at 941-735-8385 if you have questions about the right type of boat to rent.
- Decide on destination: Determine where you would like to go boating. We operate in the largest rental area so you have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you want to explore local sandbars or spot dolphins and manatees, pick a destination that suits your interests.
- Consider a boat captain: Depending on your boating experience and personal preference, determine if you need a professional boat captain to accompany you. If you opt for a captain, make sure to call Capt Josh at 941-735-8385 for rates and availability prior to booking your rental.
- Confirm your reservation and sign your waivers: Once you have booked your boat check your confirmation email. Ensure that all terms and conditions are clear, such as rental duration, rental day, and our location. Also in your confirmation are links to your rental agreement and liability waivers. Please have the driver fill out the rental agreement and all members of your party over 17 fill out the liability waivers ahead of time. This allows us to get you on the water faster so you spend more time adventuring in our little spot of paradise.
- Enjoy your day on the water: Congratulations! With your reservation confirmed, you are now ready for an unforgettable day out on the water. Arrive at our marina location where we will familiarize you with the boat’s features, and set off on your adventure, whether it’s fishing, cruising, or simply enjoying the tranquility of the open water.
Renting a boat on Pirate Monkey Boat Rentals is a seamless process that allows you to find the perfect boat and make your reservation with ease. So, get ready to embark on an incredible boating experience with Pirate Monkey Boat Rentals.
Search availability by date and filter by features
Searching available rentals for . . .
Select your boat by features and then search availability
Our most popular boats, these jack-of-all-trade-winds will have your group traveling in style with two captain’s chairs and spacious seating. Flexible and responsive, its handling will ease you into a cozy fishing spot or a relaxing beach getaway. Whatever fun you envision, the tri-hull design keeps you feeling chill on the water and remembering why every Jimmy Buffett song makes sense.
Our customer favorite “Sunburned Sal” is now updated with new loungers, helm, and electronics to keep you shipshape, safe, and taking your backyard picnic out on the water. Though not the “pretty girl next door”, Sal’s beauty lies in her flexibility and handling, offering more towel time at your choice hangout beach or cooling off with your pup at Desoto. Her sweet tri-hull design slices through the water so you can dish out the fun to your friends and family. Chips and dessert not included, but she has plenty of space and seating to enjoy it.
Still thinking about that day on the water, relaxing at a sandbar with family and friends, but haven’t picked a date? No worries. Purchase a gift card and book your rental when you’re ready.
What if I’m not comfortable driving a boat?
If you have reservations about driving a boat, we completely understand. In such cases, our licensed and highly skilled captain can operate your boat on your behalf. Rest assured, we prioritize your comfort and safety when it comes to ensuring you have a great day on the water. Call Capt Josh at 941-735-8385 to discuss rates and availability.
Do I need my own insurance to rent a boat?
When renting a boat there is no requirement for you to have your own boat insurance. Florida law requires that all rental liveries offer liability protection for their customers. At Pirate Monkey Boat Rentals, our insurance policy covers renter’s liability. This comprehensive policy is specifically designed for recreational boat rentals and covers the duration of the rental period. Our boat insurance operates by providing coverage for various types of losses related to boats. This can include incidents such as fire, sinking, storms, and collisions. Therefore, with Pirate Monkey Boat Rentals, you can enjoy your boat rental experience with peace of mind knowing that insurance coverage is already included.
How old do you have to be to rent a boat?
To rent a captained boat, you must be at least 21 years old. However, if you wish to rent a bareboat charter (without a captain), you must be at least 25 years old.